As a member of Cois Sionna Desmond Credit Union Limited you are entitled to make a loan application. Loan applications can be made for any purpose such as agricultural, car, educational, home improvements, special occasions such as holidays etc.
How to apply:
- In office with a member of staff
- Registered online members can apply online on our secure members area
- Proof of Income– 3 recent payslips and 3 Month recent bank statement
- Proof of address– Utility bill or bank statement – dated within the last 3 months
- Additional information on request– i.e. proof of purpose etc.
Top up loans:
You can also apply for a top-up on an existing loan at any time; you don’t have to repay one loan in full before applying for another. However, Cois Sionna Desmond Credit Union Limited urges our members to make reasonable repayments before re-applying for top-up loans.
Warning – This new loan may take longer to pay off than your previous loans. This means you may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.
Loan Application processing time:
Loan applications are considered promptly and in the strictest confidence by either a Loans Officer or the Credit Committee. It is our policy to turn around loan decisions promptly.